The SwiftCAF compressed air foam power module is a small, modular and versatile CAFS that can be used by itself or paired with a fluid tank, plumbing and power source in either the SwiftCAF MP or the SwiftCAF ATV configurations. It is ideal for most portable applications due to its lightweight minimum space requirement and extreme ease of transport.
Adding the SwiftCAF to any responder vehicle such as a brush or pumper truck is a snap using a unique mounting platform. It fits easily into the tightest of compartments, is extremely easy to use and requires minimum maintenance. Whether used to respond to a fire in a remote restricted access area, connected to a portable skid unit attached to a decontamination tent for personnel decon or a brush truck to add CAF capability, the SwiftCAF is perfectly suited for rapid attack or response.
- Quick connect fittings
- Unique quick mounting platform
- Drafting capability
- Rugged impact resistant case
- Compact yet powerful
- Use with a variety of foams and solutions
- Multiple air sources
- Case Dimensions: 7.85 in (20 cm) H x 10.75 in (28 cm) W x 4.4 in (11.2 cm) D
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 BAR)
- Projection Distance: Up to ~30 ft (9.14 m)
- Weight: 5.66 lb (2.5 kg)